“If I was down to my last dollar, I would spend it on public relations”
– Bill Gates
Still living under a rock? Hit that F5 to do a full refresh on how your company is doing its communications.
There is no point avoiding the truth: with Digital channels getting more attention each day, on-site events back at full speed, and media outlets transforming their business, you need to establish a good Public Relations strategy if you want to stay relevant in this ever-changing world.
After two long years of anticipation and many questions as to what the future would bring, people are starting to go out again and interactions are changing — again. Is it the longing for human interaction? The need for a warm hug? The happiness of revisiting friends, places, and clients? Perhaps a mix of anything and everything all at once.
Take a look at the Portuguese scenario, for example:
- The top entrepreneurial and tech fair WebSummit 2021 gathered more than 41 thousand participants in loco, despite all the Covid-19 restrictions.
- This summer music festivals are sold out across the country.
- In June, thousands of Portuguese and foreigners are celebrating Santos Populares in Lisbon, a massive gathering at various locations across the city full of popular music, grilled sardines, beer, and fun to celebrate popular saints — even I am joining the party and I don’t eat sardines.
We know it’s a real roller coaster keeping up with everything, and developing a relevant presence takes it to a whole new level. You must reflect if it makes sense to be everywhere. How you will achieve it? And what happens after? This is where a PR strategy will help your company’s relevance in media and event sets.
As someone interested in the best results in this big entrepreneurial jungle, it’s time for you to understand that you really don’t have to navigate these challenges alone.
What your PR agency can do for you
Partnering with a PR agency will help you see more clearly what the future brings, developing the best means to connect with your audience.
- There’s no one with a better understanding of on and offline press as your PR agency. Trust them with the right outlets and angles to explore.
- Events are “the new black”, so let your agency manage your presence at the most relevant ones to highlight you among other competitors.
- Social media may be bursting at the seams, but these specialists will guarantee your presence with tailor-made content.
- Are your internal communications not working? They’ll see through the problems and show you a better way.
Connecting with local outlets, communicating with journalists and content creators, and diving into national (and international) trends, PR experts are the ones you’ll want to bring along if you wish to succeed.
The world of communication is being impacted by new trends, new players, and new media outlets both on and offline. As customers and clients resume life’s normal pace, working closely with a PR agency will help you work out a valuable communication strategy, that is not only worthy of your company but can take it to the next level.
And for those moments when you have no idea what you’ll be doing communication-wise, don’t worry: your PR experts have your back.